Use Of Information Application Form
- When you fill out the online order form on our website, personal information that you enter in the form will only be delivered to us if you do confirm the delivery of the online application.
- If you cancel the form field, the data you have entered will be automatically lost.
- Any information you enter is stored in our system, which we will use to contact you if there is any information regarding your account, such as account expiration notices, reminders of due dates or information-useful information for advancement of your business.
- We have a strict commitment regarding the confidentiality of your personal data, and we will not abuse, provide, and share your personal information with any party except related to security issues.
We are committed to using highest security standards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access. For data transfer we use a security system together with iThemes security, offering an extremely high level of data safety. Those areas of the website protected by this system will display a closed padlock in your browser. Payment by card is secure under the above system. We do not retain credit card details within the website database. These are only used to carry out payment transaction.
We are not in the business of selling your personal information to third parties. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable law, Longrich cloudentrepreneur may share such information with the following third parties:
- Those employees, directors and managers of Longrich cameroon and its local and international affiliated companies who have a need to access your personal information in carrying out their responsibilities.
- Sponsors and uplines business leaders who may need access to downline distributor personal information to monitor sale activity and business development in their personal sales groups. However, Longrich cloudentrepreneur does not share credit card information or social security unless required by law or valid court order.
- In the case of information submitted by distributor, any consultant appointed by Longrich cloudentrepreneur to plan, provide and administer distributor benefits.
We provide you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future communications from us at the point where we request information from you. This gives you the option to remove your email address from our database so that you do not receive future mailings and no longer receive our service. If you discontinue service, you will not be able to use password protected areas of our site.
Access to personal information
You have the right to request and obtain from Longrich cloudentrepreneur the personal information Longrich cloudentrepreneur has on file about you and request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request cloudentrepreneur to inform you of the type of personal information maintained by Longrich cloudentrepreneur. Request for access and correction of personal data or information about Longrich cloudentrepreneur policies and procedures regarding personal data should be addressed in writing to Longrich cloudentrepreneur distributor service.
Longrich cloudentrepreneur does not send “spam” in the form of email, SMS, text to our members or customers and we prohibit our members from using spam to market and sell our product or recruit other members.
As such, we require our distributors to comply with the following rules when using electronic communications to market and promote the Longrich cloudentrepreneur opportunity and our products.
- You may send commercial electronic communication ONLY to recipients with who you have an existing business with or personal relationship. Business referrals, you can if you have a business relationship with the person being referred to you.
- Any commercial electronic communication you send must include:
- A clear and accurate subject header
- Accurate contact details (name, surname, email address, phone number and mailing address) and a functional “opt-out” or unsubscribe feature.